Thursday 28 August 2008

Phoebe's wedding in the 'burbs

My cousin Phoebe got married to her long term boyfriend, Dom, at the weekend. He's a massive chocolate fan and has been a big advocate of the Choc Star cause since the beginning. They insisted that only the choc-mobile would do as dessert. Knowing how our family is I suggested also laying on a large supply of chocolate martini shots - they really got things jumping. Everyone kept insisting that I let the waiters run the show so I could enjoy the party but there was no way I was going to let that bunch of pubescents loose in Jimmy - I enlisted the help of Belli and Bendy inside and had Beps set up a bar on Gennie from the Box out back. Before long the marquee was depleted and the van was fairly rocking with activity....as ever the Choc Star magic did the trick and I actually kinda liked having access to all the backstage gossip with the caterers.

No comments: